SCHOOL IS OPEN & 3-WAY CONFERENCES
February 9, 2021
Visit Environmental Canada for weather updates Saskatoon Hourly Weather & stay safe
The 3-way conference booking ends at noon on February 9th. Due to COVID19, meetings will be done at ZOOM.
3-way conferences are an important part of students learning.
When the conferences come around, the teachers can simply answer questions and fill in the parents on where their children stand and create a professional relationship with parents for the child’s well-being and education . Conference times last 10 minutes and not only teachers but also parents need to be well organized to be effective. Due to COVID19. meetings will be held virtually using ZOOM
Some bullet points for parents attending the 3-way conference
Before the conference, prepare questions
1. What are my child's strongest and weakest subjects?
2. Does my child hand homework in on time?
3. Does my child participate in class?
4. Does my child seem happy at school?
5. What can I do at home to help?
1. Relax and ask the most important question first?
2. Ask about your child's progress and ask how you can help at home
After the conference
1. Talk to your child about the positives and problems
2. Talk to your child about how you will approach solving the problems with the guidance of the teachers